The versatile laboratory coater BFC 5, developed by L.B. Bohle, is suitable for batch sizes of 2 to 13 liters, making it perfect for research and development (R&D) or for process optimisation in the pharma sector.
Laboratory coater designed for research and development
L.B. Bohle’s cutting-edge BFC 5 Laboratory Coater is engineered as a versatile stand-alone unit and is a fantastic solution for pharmaceutical research and development applications. The whole air technique as well as the electrical and control technology are built into the coating device. The system includes a modern multipanel visualization technology with a touch panel, where the operator unit is attached to the coater.
Versatile laboratory coater with interchangeable coating drum
The flexible BFC 5 Laboratory Coater can be operated with two different pan sizes which can be changed manually. Moreover, the capacity of the smaller pan can be decreased with a divider plate. This provides even more versatility. The coater also has state-of-the-art computerized Win CC visualisation technology with extensive batch management tools and a wide range of tools for preparing recipes.
Easy handling and maintenance
To facilitate easy cleaning, the pans can be manually dismantled. Convenient discharge and pan transport are enabled with the supplied transport trolley.
Features of the BFC 5 Laboratory Coater
The L.B. Bohle BFC 5 Laboratory Coaters benefit from a number of integrated innovative new-gen technologies offering:
- Operation with two different pan sizes
- Coater pans can be interchanged manually
- Pan capacity can be reduced with a divider plate
- Multipanel visualisation with touch panel
- Computerized Win CC visualisation with extensive batch management tools and a broad range of tools for preparing recipes
- Easy manual cleaning
- Supports batch sizes from 2 to 13 litres
Laboratory Coater System Variations
The BFC 5 Laboratory Coater is available in once size with various drum options. An example model overview:
- BFC 5 (Drum 1) – Batch Size (brim volume): 2-6 l, Nozzles: 4, All nozzles are fed by one peristaltic pump head
- BFC 5 (Drum 2) – Batch Size (brim volume): 5-13 l, Nozzles: 4, All nozzles are fed by one peristaltic pump head
- BFC (Drum 3) – Batch Size (brim volume): 0,5-3 l, Nozzles: 2, All nozzles are fed by one peristaltic pump head
To learn more about how the BFC 5 Laboratory Coater can benefit your pharmaceutical research and development please complete the Quick Contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read more about L.B. Bohle and the BFC 5 by clicking the button below: