Ectica Technologies is delighted to sponsor the 5th Annual Oncology Strategy Meeting organized by Proventa International taking place on May 17th, 2022 at the Le Meridien Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
Through interactive roundtable talks, exclusive networking, and keynote panel debates, Proventa’s R&D Strategy Meetings provide an ideal setting to establish valuable contacts with executives and senior managers working in oncology research.
The purpose of the Oncology R&D Strategy meetings is to look into prospective areas in oncology research in order to broaden our understanding, answer unmet medical needs, and improve overall clinical outcomes. Precision medicine, biomarker discovery, and companion diagnostics will be the thematic focus of the conference.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Sarah Hersey, Vice President, Precision Oncology at BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
- Mike Baratta, Scientific Director, Clinical Biomarker Development and Innovation at TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Sashka Dimitrievska, Global Therapeutic Area Head Oncology Clinical Insights at ASTRAZENECA
- Amit Agarwal, SVP, Clinical Development at ARCH ONCOLOGY
- Stanley Frankel, Chief Medical Officer at CYTOVIA THERAPEUTICS
- Vijay Kasturi, VP, Medical Affairs at AVEO ONCOLOGY
Contact Ectica Technologies or visit Ectica’s conference page to secure a free-pass to access this fantastic event and take the opportunity to to discuss with us partnerships to address tumor-stroma interaction in drug discovery and research.