Multifunctional Container Blenders for Pharmaceutical Production
Thanks to its long-standing experience in the design and manufacturing of pharma blenders, L.B. Bohle’s line of multifunctional container blenders offers unrivalled flexibility and efficiency.
Blending, chopping and liquid addition with one system
The L.B. Bohle PM container blenders offer the highest efficiency blending, chopping and liquid addition processes in a single flexible process system. The PM system can even be utilised as a milling station for container to container transfer.
Unlimited container adaptations
Through the wide range of available pick-up systems, including standard arm connection and clamp, round forms on the lifting arm and lifting arm with eccentric, power and hydraulic clamp, the highly sophisticated product portfolio of PM blenders can be utilised in unlimited production applications for pharmaceutical solids production.
Superb mixture homogeneity of dry powder batches
The PM container blenders by L.B. Bohle deliver superb homogeneity of the produced mixture and even distribution of all components in the mixture, through the patented blending elements inside the container lid. Not only is homogeneous mixing of dry powder batches guaranteed, but the blending procedure can be scaled for volumes between 4 to 12,000 litres.
For the filling process, each PM container comes with an inner lid. The blender also offers flexibility to be utilised as a milling station for transport from container to container.
Pharma Container Blenders Components
The PM Pharma Container Blenders are stationary blending devices with integrated load suspension and electrical switch cabinet. Customisation options of adding a separate 15“Touch Panel, Printer/PDF print option and Safety light barrier or laser scanner are available on demand.
Features of the PM Container Blenders
The L.B. Bohle multi-usage pharma blenders benefit from several integrated innovative new-gen technologies ensuring:
- Homogeneous mixing of dry powder batches
- Cutting-edge patented blending process
- Blending volumes from 4 to 12,000 litres
- Multi-purpose use for a variety of processes
- Fast product changeover trough switching blending containers
- Can be used as milling station for bin to bin transfer
- Compact design
- Low-cost installation and low maintenance
- Easy to clean
PM Container Blenders System Variations
The multifunctional PM Container Blender system is available in wide variety of sizes and technical specifications including:
- PM 400 – Load Capacity: 400 (kg), Machine Height: 2800 (mm), Blending Speed: 2-6, PLC of the latest generation with touch panel
- PM 600 – Load Capacity: 600 (kg), Machine Height: 2800 (mm), Blending Speed: 2-6, PLC of the latest generation with touch panel
- PM 1000 – Load Capacity: 900 (kg), Machine Height: 2800 (mm), Blending Speed: 2-6, PLC of the latest generation with touch panel
- PM 2000 – Load Capacity: 1500 (kg), Machine Height: 2800 (mm), Blending Speed: 2-6, PLC of the latest generation with touch panel
- PM 4000 – on request
- PM 6000 – on request
- PM 12000 – on request
To learn more about how the L.B. Bohle’s Container Blenders can benefit your pharmaceutical manufacturing processes please complete the Quick Contact form or email: email@example.com
You can also read more about L.B. Bohle and the PM container blenders by clicking the button below: