Ectica Technologies is excited to announce that the company will sponsor the Extracellular Matrix Pharmacology Congress 2022 (ECM2022), alongside other sponsors including FibroFind, Galecto, Nextcure, Nordic Bioscience, RedX and Amunix.
Ectica will be sponsoring the first International Extracellular Matrix Pharmacology Congress, organised by the Danish Research Foundation, which will be held from the 23rd to 25th of June 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
About the Extracellular Matrix Pharmacology Congress 2022
Alterations to the extracellular matrix are a common denominator in most chronic diseases. ECM2022 aims to unlock the potential of the extracellular matrix. The congress will focus on the development of new drugs and aim to improve our understanding of the extracellular matrix across chronic diseases. It is time to create a forum for experts to discuss, share and learn from other disease fields!
Session highlights will include:
- The essential components of the ECM
- The importance of ECM in cancer: Barrier for entry or exit?
- Should we treat the ECM or cells in fibrotic diseases?
- The importance of ECM in lung diseases
- The importance of ECM in liver diseases
- Cardiorenal axis and the ECM
- Tissue destruction in inflammatory diseases
- Pharmacological targets of the ECM
- ECM signaling
- Valerie Weaver, University of California, USA
- Raghu Kalluri, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Sylvie Ricard-Blum, University of Lyon, France.
- Mina Bissell, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Richard O. Hynes, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US
Abstract submission is now open. Register now to get the early bird discount: www.ecm-congress.org
About Ectica Technologies
Ectica Technologies provides pre-formed and characterized ex-vivo human stromal models for screening-compatible tumor-stroma interaction studies. Ectica’s 3DProSeedTM StromaLine collection includes patient-derived cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) for subsequent co-cultures with adenocarcinoma cells, a stromal model of the human bone marrow vascular niche and others. The StromaLine is available in 96-well imaging plate format and is developed using synthetic, animal-free hydrogel materials. For more information please visit: www.ectica-technologies.com/stromaline
Ectica’s team looks forward to meeting you at the ECM2022!