Advanced off-the-shelf in vivo and in vitro ADME assay kitsDetails
Off-the-shelf ADME assay kits with integrated quality control functions, developed by Sovicell can reduce lab time by a factor of ten. As well as accelerating research, the advanced ready-to-go ADME assays also enable scientists to gain more accurate and detailed pharmacokinetic data about their drug candidates and other test substances.
Off-the-shelf ADME assay kits with integrated quality control
Optimisation of the ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion) properties of the drug molecule can often become the hardest and most challenging part of the entire drug discovery process. The ADME profile will also have a significant impact on the probability of success of a drug. By using off-the-shelf ADME assay kits with integrated quality control functions this process can be made faster and easier for scientists, leaving them more time to analyse meaningful results.
The ready-to-use patented technology TRANSIL Assay Kits are quick, reliable and accurate kits to measure brain tissue binding, plasma protein binding and microsomal binding of small and large molecules.
Brain Tissue Binding Assays
TRANSIL Brain Absorption Kit: A fast assay kit for brain tissue binding and brain disposition, which requires only 20 minutes assay time and measures brain tissue binding to predict blood-brain barrier penetration.
TRANSIL Intestinal Absorption Kit: This ready made 20 minute assay measures the affinity to phosphatidylcholine membranes and predicts intestinal permeability and volume of distribution.
Plasma Protein Binding Assays
TRANSIL High Sensitivity Binding Kit: A new versatile plasma protein binding assay which accurately detects the unbound fraction of drugs that are tightly bound to plasma proteins – even when the unbound fraction is well below 1%. The assay kit is also suitable for optimizing the half-life of peptide drugs.
TRANSIL AGP Binding Kit: An accurate 20 min assay for a1-Acid Glycoprotein (AGP) binding. The ready-to-go 96-well microtiter plates kit analyses the affinity of drug candidates to AGP to determine plasma protein binding with fully quality-controlled binding estimates.
TRANSIL HSA Binding Kit: A dependable, fast and accurate assay kit, which estimates the affinity of drug candidates to the human serum albumin (HSA) and predicts the plasma protein binding.
TRANSIL PPB Binding Kit: A fast assay with highly reproducible results, which measures the affinity of drug candidates to human serum albumin (HSA) and a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) in a physiological mixture to predict its free fraction in plasma.
Microsomal Binding Assays
TRANSIL Microsomal Binding Kit: A rapid high-throughput assay which determines the affinity of drugs to human microsomal membranes as well as hepatocytes and determines microsomal binding in stability incubation experiments.
Advantages of using TRANSIL Assay Kits
- No time needs to be spent setting up assays, with this off-the-shelf solution. The transil 96-well assay kits only need the addition of the test item and test results can be ready within 30 min.
- The integrated quality control means that there is no need for additional testing to assess the recovery and plausibility of the data.
- Using the ready-to-go standardized assay kits, will ensure you can avoid the potential difficulties of shifting pH during incubation and guarantee your assays always run under the same conditions.
- Transil assay kits ensure plasma proteins and membranes are immobilized on porous beads to facilitate rapid binding interactions. This entirely removes the need to separate the test items from the matrix.
- As all samples from Transil assays are matrix free, they can be quantified in seconds.
- The matrix free liquid phase also eliminates liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) bias providing more accurate results.
- Data Analysis is much easier with Transil assay kits, as they come with an Excel spreadsheet for quick and comprehensive data analysis.
- When nothing else works, special Transil assays for plasma protein binding offer a way to assess plasma binding of highly lipophilic, sticky, and tightly bound drugs.
Headquartered in Germany, Sovicell, a brand of HBO consult GmbH, is committed to providing leading ADMET products and services to support research programs in drug discovery. With almost 20 years of history Sovicell has proved a trustworthy partner to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Sovicell is endorsed by some of the best known companies in the space, including Pfizer, Bayer, GSK, Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Novo Nordisk.ProductsThe 20 min high-throughput assay estimates the binding of drugs to human serum albumin (HSA) and a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) to …
Read MoreThe 20 min high-throughput assay kit estimates the binding of drugs to human serum albumin (HSA) and predicts the plasma …
Read MoreThe 20 min high-throughput assay estimates the binding of drugs to a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) and is essential for predicting plasma …
Read MorePredicting the pharmacokinetics of new chemical entities in humans is a powerful ability for drug discovery and development. Off-the-shelf Intestinal …
Read MoreAn off the shelf high-throughput assay kit for brain tissue binding and brain disposition. Brain Tissue Binding Assay The TRANSIL …
Read MoreDownloadsDetermination of the Plasma Protein Binding of Liraglutide Using the EScalate* Equilibrium Shift Assay A Sovicell White Paper Evaluation of …
Read MorePress ReleasesContact